Gwyneth Paltrow is California’s classic golden girl—at the 2020 Golden Globes, makeup artist Georgie Eisdell played up that ideal and created a dreamy bronzed goddess look for her using Chantecaille. Here’s how the look came together.
"I started by using Cheek Gelée on the apple of the cheek blending it with my fingers softly for a pinched-cheek effect. I then used Philanthropy Cheek Shade in Grace to give a beautiful glow and add a pop of color."
1. Georgie applied Future Skin Foundation in Camomile, a light shade with golden undertones.
2. Next, she touched up with eye and face stick and concealer Real Skin+ Eye and Face Stick in shade 2.
3. Soon-to-be launched Perfect Blur Finishing Powder perfected and set the skin.
4. For definition, Georgie used award-winning Real Bronze in Goa, a cocoa bronze.
5. Georgie combined Cheek Gelée in flirty raspberry Vibrant, Philanthropy Cheek Shade in Grace and golden highlighter Èclat Brillant on the cheeks.
"Brows are so important to me. They shape the entire face. I shaped and filled in GP's brows with Waterproof Brow Definer, extending the brow slightly to elongate and open up the eye and shape the face."
1. Georgie used the Shade and Sweep Brush to create a shimmery statement eye with a trio of Luminescent Eye Shades: warm champagne Cheetah, golden copper Lion, and shimmery taupe grey Elephant.
2. She lined the eyes with Luster Glide Silk Infused Eye Liner in deep bronze Jasper and Le Stylo Ultra Slim liquid eyeliner in brown.
3. For the lashes, Georgie brushed on lots of Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara.
4. Waterproof Brow Definer in Ash Blonde and Full Brow Perfecting Gel in Clear helped frame the eyes.
1. Georgie used Lip Potion to prep the lips before a touch of nude color with Lip Veil in Tamboti, and a finishing touch of Lip Definer in dusty rose Discreet and a slick of Brilliant Gloss in Modern.