1. Using your Chantecaille Gift Cards Please note that the information below is applicable to the use of Chantecaille eGift Cards.
2. Redemption Chantecaille eGift Cards may be used as payment for purchases at www.chantecaille.com. eGift Cards may not be used in stores, at Chantecaille Counters, or for in-store services. eGift Cards may be redeemed for merchandise and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. If your order amount exceeds the value of the Gift Card, you must pay for the amount in excess with a valid form of payment. Virtual Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient after the full order has been processed and payment has cleared. Sales tax and shipping are applicable on products purchased with a Gift Card.
3. Expiration and Services Fees Chantecaille eGift Cards have no expiration date or service fees.
4. View your balance To view your eGift Card balance, sign into your account and access the Gift Card link, or contact us at Customer Support.
5. Returns You may not return or cancel your eGift Card after it is received. If you return products purchased using a Gift Card as one of the payment methods, the value of the return up to the amount of the initial Gift Card payment will be credited to a new Gift Card. The remaining amount will be refunded on the credit card used for the transaction. Orders including Gift Cards can only be made with credit cards.
6. Lost Or Stolen Egift Cards Please safeguard your eGift Card. If you eGift Card is lost or stolen, you should immediately contact Customer Support.
7. Limitations Promotional offers and discounts may not be applied to the purchase of eGift Cards and purchases of eGift Cards will not be used to satisfy promotional thresholds.
8. Delivery Information And Requirements For Egift Card Purchasers We are not responsible for eGift Cards that are undeliverable or not received due to your failure to correctly enter the recipient’s email address. Please check to make sure that the email address of the recipient is correct and contact Customer Support if you suspect that the recipient did not receive his/her eGift Card. Should an email be returned to us due to inaccurate delivery information for the recipient, we will attempt to contact you for a valid email address. Sometimes a recipient’s email address is correct, but he or she does not access the eGift Card within a reasonable period after the requested delivery date. The following is a list of the most common reasons why this may occur: Spam filter blocked or routed it to a bulk/spam folder Recipient’s firewall blocked the email Email inbox is over size limit Please ensure that the recipient’s spam folder does not block email
Spam filter blocked or routed it to a bulk/spam folder Recipient’s firewall blocked the email Email inbox is over size limit
Please ensure that the recipient’s spam folder does not block email
9. Personalized Messaging If you wish to add a personal message when purchasing an eGift Card, simply type your message in the Message Field on the eGift Card preview. Personal messages are limited in length to the space provided on the eGift Card. There is no additional charge to include a personalized message. We reserve the right to remove or replace inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise objectionable messages.